Ionic Foot Detox Treatment Recommendations and Helpful Tips:
• It is recommended that the average healthy adult undergo 30 minute sessions two times per week for 5 weeks. Following the 10 sessions, a maintenance program of 1 session every 7-10 days is recommended.
• It is recommended that the average healthy 13-17 year old, using the machine with adult supervision, should undergo 15-20 minute sessions one time per week for 10 weeks. Following the 10 sessions, a maintenance program of 1 session every 14 days is recommended.
• It is recommended that the average healthy 10-12 year old, using the machine with adult supervision, should undergo 10-15 minute sessions one time per week for 10 weeks. Following the 10 sessions, a maintenance program of 1 session every 14 days is recommended.
• Ionic detox is not recommended for children less than 10 years old.
• To prevent over-activation of the digestive organs do not eat or drink anything during the session.
• After the session, do not move rapidly. Take 3-5 minutes of rest and get up slowly. However, if you become hungry or thirsty, eat or drink 15-20 minutes after the session.
• Some people become tired, hungry, thirsty, dizzy or get headaches after ionic detox. If this occurs, try decreasing the frequency or duration of treatments.
Making the Most of Your Treatments:
To get the most out of Ionic Detox, it is important to take in specific nutrients that will help the body better
function to release toxins through urination, defecation and sweating. The goal is to bring the body back to
balance and optimal health. Eat plenty of fresh veggies & fruits (limit sugars and sweets and refined, over
processed foods, identify and eliminate artificial sugars and potentially harmful ingredients from your foods, water, air, environment, personal care and beauty products)
Required for Everyone:
• Drink Plenty of fresh water (we recommend spring water, or the purest water possible from a reliable source.)
• During an ionic detox protocol it is important to replenish essential nutrients that are missing from our diets.
• During an ionic detox protocol it is important to consume enough fiber both soluble and insoluble. This cleanses and rejuvenates the colon, digestive tract and provides major health benefits like disease prevention, improved digestion, lowered risk of heart disease and cancer and enhanced overall health and wellness.
Probiotics are also very important to re-balance and restore intestinal order, improve immune system
function and increase absorption of nutrients and these beneficial and good bacteria can strengthen and protect your health. Digestive enzymes are energized protein molecules essential for the digestion of food, brain
stimulation, cell tissue and organ repair as well as generating cellular energy.
• To improve energy, performance and effective body cleansing and purification we suggest a quality meal replacement shake to replace one meal daily. This will give your digestive tract a rest and replenish your body with essential nutrients, amino acids, quality proteins and more... everything your body needs and nothing it does not need (like sugars, refined carbohydrates, artificial sugars, preservatives, binders, fillers)